What’s Included when we hire the Bóthar Bar?
- Bespoke Traditional Irish Pub
- Authentic Pub Décor and Back Bar
- Complete Draught Beer System with 2 Taps
- Spirit Optics
- Vintage Music System
- Comfortable Couches
- Bar Stools
- White Picket Fence
- Outdoor Table & 6 Stools
- A Unique Experience as Standard!
What is the Booking & Delivery Process?
- Check our availability for your chosen date either over the phone or through our Booking Page
- We’ll quote you based on your location, requirements etc.
- Pay a deposit to hold your chosen date.
- In advance of your event, we’ll deliver the Bóthar Bar to your location.
- We’ll set everything up (hook up power, fit stabilisers, connect your kegs etc.)
- We’ll run through the hand over and take payment of the remaining balance.
- All that remains is for you to Enjoy your Event!
Why are your costs not displayed on your website?
Hire Prices start from €595 (excluding delivery & collection). However costs vary depending on a number of variables such as travel time, travel costs, number of days required etc. Please contact us for a quote.
What are the dimensions of the Bóthar Bar?
The Bóthar Bar measures (L) 6.20m (including A-frame) x (W) 2.35m x (H) 3.80m.
What do we require for set up?
We will need access of a suitable size (for gates/openings, a minimum width of 2.4m is required) and sufficient space to set up. The ground should ideally be flat. We require access to a convenient power outlet but we can add a generator to your package if you don’t have access to electricity.
Do we need a licence to serve alcohol?
No you don’t need a license to serve alcohol provided you do not charge for it.
Do you supply alcohol?
No, we are not a wholesaler and therefore don’t supply any alcohol. This means that you, your venue or your caterer must supply the alcohol. We will certainly connect your kegs and ensure that your pints are ready to pour before we leave.
Where can we purchase kegs?
We are happy to recommend a keg supplier if you need us to. The sale and supply agreement for all alcohol will be directly between you and the supplier.
Can you collect our kegs for us?
By prior agreement we may be able to arrange collection of your kegs, however you must have settled your account in full with the supplier in advance of this. We will not make payment on your behalf.
How many people can the Bóthar Bar seat?
The Bóthar Bar can comfortably seat 15 people indoors between our couches and stools. We supply an additional table and 6 stools for use outdoors.
How long does it take to set up?
It takes approximately 1 hour to complete the set up.